Want to find more information about Dinner's Done Personal Chef Service?
Call: 215-804-6438
Email: DinnersDonePA@comcast.net
Visit: www.DinnersDonePA.com
Sign up for my monthly e-newsletter: Click Here

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tomatoes!

Tomatoes are really starting to ripen now.  Our counter top is starting to get filled up.  But that's OK with me.  I'd eat fresh tomatoes with pretty much anything--or nothing.  Give me a little salt and I'll eat them all by themselves.  Mmmmm....

Part of last year's crop.  Not as many this year--yet.
Here's a link to an article that I wrote for Bucks County Taste that gives a little history and some tips about what I think is the best tasting thing about summer--the tomato.  While you're there, read about some of the other great food-related stuff going on in Bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment