Want to find more information about Dinner's Done Personal Chef Service?
Call: 215-804-6438
Email: DinnersDonePA@comcast.net
Visit: www.DinnersDonePA.com
Sign up for my monthly e-newsletter: Click Here

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Monday, March 28, 2011

A Couple of Things

I made a really tasty pizza last night.  First I roasted a bunch of veggies (zucchini, red onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, garlic).  Just toss them with olive oil, salt & pepper.  Then spread them on a baking sheet and roast at 500 degrees for about 15 minutes or until softened.  Stir them once or twice during that time.

Then I topped a pizza crust with MB's homemade pesto (frozen from last summer's basil), some pinenuts, the veggies, some chopped up smoked sausage (from Blooming Glen Pork), some shredded cheddar and a bunch of globs of ricotta cheese.  Very tasty.

It got me thinking how I really love interesting toppings on pizza.  One of my favorites to buy is the white pizza with chicken, roasted peppers and hot peppers from Luberto's in Dublin.  I often ask them to add prosciutto.  Yum!

So what are your favorite toppings?  Vote for the topping you love the most in the poll to the right.  If you choose "other" write a comment to let me know what the "other" is!  I'll let you know the final tally when the poll closes on April 14.

Now there's a way for you to follow my blog via email.  All you have to do is subscribe by typing in your email address at the right.  Then you'll get an email everytime I add something to my blog.  How convenient is that!?  

No comments:

Post a Comment