Want to find more information about Dinner's Done Personal Chef Service?
Call: 215-804-6438
Email: DinnersDonePA@comcast.net
Visit: www.DinnersDonePA.com
Sign up for my monthly e-newsletter: Click Here

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Miss Me?

Hi everyone.  No, I didn't skip the country or get thrown in prison.  Almost as bad, though...my computer died.

Turns out some little stinkin' plastic part inside the computer broke and, since it was holding down some sort of heat shield, the thing overheated and the mother board blew.  Or at least that's what I understand happened. 

So now we've gotten a new computer and I've been trying to get everything back to normal (thanks to my cousin, Nessa, it's been pretty easy--for me, at least).  Still have to figure out why the printer's not working.

As someone said, the only thing worse than a computer is no computer.

So trying to get all that squared away, catching up on things, cooking and getting ready to head to Maine, there's been a little lull in blog entries.  Don't be so distraught!  I'll get a new entry out soon.  Until then, pray for my printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment