Want to find more information about Dinner's Done Personal Chef Service?
Call: 215-804-6438
Email: DinnersDonePA@comcast.net
Visit: www.DinnersDonePA.com
Sign up for my monthly e-newsletter: Click Here

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Friday, February 3, 2012

The Big 0-6

I just want to take a minute to wish Jake a Happy 6th Birthday.  When he was born, I wondered if I could make it through 6 days, never mind 6 years.  But he's made it very easy. 

Since this is a mostly food blog, I thought I'd post some pics from the past year of him enjoying all sorts of food.  And he often is enjoying some sort of food.  I guess he's a growing boy!
He requested homemade popcorn shrimp for last year's bday dinner.
Chewing on one his favorites--fennel.
Enjoying some Owowcow ice cream.
Picking strawberries this summer.

Eating his first whole lobster in Maine.

More ice cream, this time with Mom at Mount Desert Island Ice Cream
in Bar Harbor.
Mmmm...Great burgers at Johnny Rockets in Freeport, ME.
Most recently, enjoying another favorite--cabbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment