Want to find more information about Dinner's Done Personal Chef Service?
Call: 215-804-6438
Email: DinnersDonePA@comcast.net
Visit: www.DinnersDonePA.com
Sign up for my monthly e-newsletter: Click Here

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Think Warm

I knew it.  That little burst of spring at the end of last week was just a teaser.  The snow is falling yet again outside my window.

Last weekend--a windy and cold one (as usual)--I was looking for something make for dinner.  And although I really don't mind the cold winter weather, I'm starting to get that itch to spend some time outside without bundling up. 

So I grabbed some brats from Blooming Glen Pork, heated up the grill (gave it a little more time in the cold), made some tasty macaroni salad and we had a little summer-like meal.  It's funny how food can be associated with a certain time of year and this really did make us think of the warm weather to come. 

No, we didn't eat out on the patio.

No comments:

Post a Comment