Want to find more information about Dinner's Done Personal Chef Service?
Call: 215-804-6438
Email: DinnersDonePA@comcast.net
Visit: www.DinnersDonePA.com
Sign up for my monthly e-newsletter: Click Here

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Springtime Spears

Ahh, springtime.  Just about time for some fresh spring veggies to start showing up.  One of my favorites is asparagus.  There's nothing like fresh local asparagus--it's nothing like the stuff available in the grocery store through the winter months.

Check out my post on Bucks County Taste for some asparagus tips (no pun intended) and recipes.  While you're there, check out BCT's calendar to find out about all the great food events that are taking place this coming weekend in our area. 

My May newsletter comes out on Monday--some great grilling tips and recipes are included.  If you don't get my newsletter, send me an email and I'll put you on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment