Want to find more information about Dinner's Done Personal Chef Service?
Call: 215-804-6438
Email: DinnersDonePA@comcast.net
Visit: www.DinnersDonePA.com
Sign up for my monthly e-newsletter: Click Here

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Gift Certificates

I'm going to use today's blog for shameless self-promotion.  I'm allowed to do that.

There's always one or two people on our holiday gift lists that are just impossible to buy for.  They don't really have hobbies.  They don't read much.  They have pretty much everything that they need.  For these hard-to-buy-for folks, may I suggest a Dinner's Done Personal Chef Service gift certificate?

You can buy gift certificates for a certain dollar amount, which the recipient can use as they wish.  Or you can buy a certificate for a specific service.  Check out my website for more information about the services that I offer and how much they cost. 

A Dinner's Done gift cert is a unique and fun gift that the recipient will remember and enjoy for a long time.  Interested?  Just give me a call (215-804-6438) or send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment