Want to find more information about Dinner's Done Personal Chef Service?
Call: 215-804-6438
Email: DinnersDonePA@comcast.net
Visit: www.DinnersDonePA.com
Sign up for my monthly e-newsletter: Click Here

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cook Me Tender

Jake's latest joke:

What's green and wiggles in your soup?

Elvis Parsley!

We thought it was funny.

It was good seeing so many of you out at the EXPO yesterday.  I hope you enjoyed the samples I had.  I met some new friends and caught up with some people I haven't seen since...well, let's just say it's been a while.  A long while!

If you couldn't make it yesterday, stop by at Pasqualina's Italian Market & Deli on Saturday, May 29 from 11AM to 3PM.  I'll have some yummy stuff for you to try made from some of the great items that Pasqualina's carries--cheese, olives, olive oil, pasta.  Come hungry and grab one of their delicious subs for lunch.  Pasqualina's is located at 1259 Souderton Rd (Rt 113) in Blooming Glen.  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment