Want to find more information about Dinner's Done Personal Chef Service?
Call: 215-804-6438
Email: DinnersDonePA@comcast.net
Visit: www.DinnersDonePA.com
Sign up for my monthly e-newsletter: Click Here

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blooming Glen Beet

I just found out about a relatively new blog by our friends at Blooming Glen Farm, the CSA here in Blooming Glen.  It includes all the goings-on at the farm, some really tasty-sounding recipes and some beautiful photography. 
Some of the wonderful produce from Blooming Glen Farm
(courtesy of The Blooming Glen Beet)

Read about the blog (and another local food blog) in this Bucks County Taste article and visit The Blooming Glen Beet here.

If you're a member of Blooming Glen Farm, I hope to see you at my two visits during pick-up on Tuesday, July 12 and Friday, July 29.  I'll be making some tasty dishes using all the wonderful goodies grown at the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment