Want to find more information about Dinner's Done Personal Chef Service?
Call: 215-804-6438
Email: DinnersDonePA@comcast.net
Visit: www.DinnersDonePA.com
Sign up for my monthly e-newsletter: Click Here

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Musings

Some food stuff from the weekend...

Jake, my parents and I went to Owowcow Creamery last week (MB went out to eat with some friends, so we needed a treat, too!).  Really, I think this is the best ice cream I've ever tasted.  So good.  I know you want to know, so I'll tell you what we got.  Jake got half Chocolate-Covered Pretzel and half Mango Sorbet.  Mom got Blueberry-Lemon and Dad went with Blood Orange-Raspberry (excellent!).  I got Chocolate-Fudge-Walnut (really dark chocolate) and Chai (incredibly yummy).  If you haven't been there, go!  Now!
Greater Shiloh Church Choir at Joyful Noise IV.
On Saturday, Joyful Noise IV, our church's charity music festival benefiting the Quakertown Food Pantry, went off with flying colors.  Beautiful weather, incredible music, great food (those Blooming Glen Pork sandwiches are soooooo good).  Final numbers aren't in yet, but I'll let you know how much we made for the pantry.  The Quakertown Food Pantry served well over 15,000 individuals in 2010, so lots of people will reap the benefits of our festival.
Ceili Rain rockin' the tent.
How does your garden grow?  We've gotten a lot of nice, sweet peas and a few green beans.  It won't be long before we'll have squash and tomatoes.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment