Want to find more information about Dinner's Done Personal Chef Service?
Call: 215-804-6438
Email: DinnersDonePA@comcast.net
Visit: www.DinnersDonePA.com
Sign up for my monthly e-newsletter: Click Here

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Anniversary Discounts

I usually don't reprint things that I write in my newsletter, but I want to make sure everyone knows about these discounts.

October 16 marks the 1-year anniversary of Dinner's Done Personal Chef Service as a full-time business.  Thanks to everyone for their support, encouragement and faith.  Like most small businesses these days, I'll need it for Year 2 as well!

To celebrate my anniversary, I want to offer a special discount on my services (not including Crock Pot Wednesdays).

Take a 5% discount on a Dinner's Done service before the end of 2010.  Buy a 2nd service before the end of the year and take a 10% discount on that service!  A 3rd service in 2010 will get you a 15% discount!

Again, all services must be performed during the 2010 calendar year.  All first-time client and referral discounts apply as well!

This is a great way for you to do what you've been thinking of doing--treating yourself to the stress-free life of having a personal chef.  You'll save money, enjoy great food, feel good about the food that you and your family are eating--and have the free time to sit back and think about how you could have ever done without it.

Check out the many Dinner's Done services and their prices on my website.  Then give me a call or email me to set up a consultation.  Help me celebrate my anniversary with a gift for yourself and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment