Want to find more information about Dinner's Done Personal Chef Service?
Call: 215-804-6438
Email: DinnersDonePA@comcast.net
Visit: www.DinnersDonePA.com
Sign up for my monthly e-newsletter: Click Here

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cookies!

But not just any ordinary cookies.  I'm talking about fresh, hand-cut, all-natural biscotti made in Hilltown.  I'm talking about Bucks County Biscotti.

Happy Boy--enjoying a Chocolate-
covered Classic Anise Almond Biscotti.
 Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting with owners (and sole employees) Karen Riley and Craig Silbert for a Bucks County Taste story.  They generously took time to tell me about their business and show me around their beautiful 18th Century home and the area where the magic occurs--where they bake, cut and package their great product. 

Check them out--the biscotti are really delicious.  I'll let you know when the story is posted so you can learn all about this wonderful local business.

No comments:

Post a Comment