Want to find more information about Dinner's Done Personal Chef Service?
Call: 215-804-6438
Email: DinnersDonePA@comcast.net
Visit: www.DinnersDonePA.com
Sign up for my monthly e-newsletter: Click Here

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Here they Come!

It was bound to happen.  Just when the squash epidemic has slowed, it's time for tomatoes to start ripening.  The other day, I checked for ripe ones and only got a handful of grapes tomatoes.  The next day, MB came in with her arms full of well-ripened fruits. 

We've got a number of varieties--beefsteaks, plums, grapes, yellow, etc.  Here's just a few we picked today. 

OK with me, though.  Unlike the squash, I could eat tomatoes all day, every day.  Gimme a salt shaker and a napkin and I'm good.  Heck, let's live on the edge and skip the napkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment