Want to find more information about Dinner's Done Personal Chef Service?
Call: 215-804-6438
Email: DinnersDonePA@comcast.net
Visit: www.DinnersDonePA.com
Sign up for my monthly e-newsletter: Click Here

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm Back!

Hi.  In case you've wondered where I've been, we just got back from 5 days in Primehook Beach, DE for some rest and relaxation with my parents & sister and her kids.  We ate ourselves silly, but more about that in a later post.

I thought I'd direct you to a post I wrote for Bucks County Taste about a relatively new restaurant on Rt. 563 across from Nockamixon State Park.  Becker's Corner has opened where Cappie's had been for years.  We've had 2 very good lunches there (one of them was free!--read the post to find out why).  It's worth checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment