Want to find more information about Dinner's Done Personal Chef Service?
Call: 215-804-6438
Email: DinnersDonePA@comcast.net
Visit: www.DinnersDonePA.com
Sign up for my monthly e-newsletter: Click Here

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Holiday Help

As the holidays roll around once again, time becomes more and more valuable.  That's why I am introducing my Holiday Help service. 

With this service, I can help you save time and effort when planning and preparing your holiday meals.  I'll make some side dishes for you (as many as 5 of them) saving you loads of time and giving you peace of mind while getting your dinner ready.  Depending on the dish, I can make them well in advance and freeze them.  Then all you'll have to do is thaw and heat it up. 

You can read more about this service, including the costs, on my website.  Read about it and then give me a call or shoot me an email and we'll talk about what you need and how I can help out!

No comments:

Post a Comment