Want to find more information about Dinner's Done Personal Chef Service?
Call: 215-804-6438
Email: DinnersDonePA@comcast.net
Visit: www.DinnersDonePA.com
Sign up for my monthly e-newsletter: Click Here

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanks.

Well, I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for our usual Thanksgiving Day Eat-Fest--2 full Thanksgiving Day dinners in a span of about 6 hours.  As I always say, it's all in the pacing.

Whatever you're doing tomorrow--eating with family, out at a restaurant or someplace else--take time to think about the meal.  Give thanks to those who prepared the food.  Be thankful for the farmers who worked so hard to get much of that food on your table.  Be thankful for the animals that gave their lives so you could enjoy a delicious dinner.  And be thankful that you are fortunate enough to be able to eat until you can't anymore. 

To all of you who have supported me by reading my blog and told others about it, I thank you.  And I wish you all a fun-filled, safe and delicious Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment