Want to find more information about Dinner's Done Personal Chef Service?
Call: 215-804-6438
Email: DinnersDonePA@comcast.net
Visit: www.DinnersDonePA.com
Sign up for my monthly e-newsletter: Click Here

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Vote!

Today's Election Day and I hope you're planning to vote (maybe you already did).  I hate the thought that so many people complain about politics, but so few actually fulfill their responsibility to vote.  I have my thoughts about the candidates and I am going to make my feelings known by casting my vote. 

There was a good opinion piece by Randy Helm, president of Muhlenberg College (my alma mater, for what it's worth) in today's Morning Call.  He usually writes interesting and thoughtful pieces and this one is no exception.  He puts out a way to vote for those of us who are inundated with negative ads, etc.  It's worth the few minutes to read it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment